Libusb support on Intel SoC EDS DS-5

I am using Intel Soc EDS DS-5 on Win10 for developing Linux user application running on Cyclone 5. The EDS DS-5 default installation does not include libusb. How to I add that to the EDS DS5 toolchain? I downloaded libusb-1.0.22, and at Embedded Command Shell, I did ./configure and that ran fine. But when I ran make, it returned error below. Please help.

$ make
C:/intelFPGA/17.1/embedded/host_tools/gnu/make/H-x86_64-mingw32/bin/make all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory C:/intelFPGA/17.1/embedded/host_tools/cygwin/usr/src/libusb-1.0.22' Making all in libusb make[2]: Entering directoryC:/intelFPGA/17.1/embedded/host_tools/cygwin/usr/src/libusb-1.0.22/libusb’
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, /usr/bin/mkdir -p os, …) failed.
make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.
make[2]: *** [os/.dirstamp] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory C:/intelFPGA/17.1/embedded/host_tools/cygwin/usr/src/libusb-1.0.22/libusb' make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directoryC:/intelFPGA/17.1/embedded/host_tools/cygwin/usr/src/libusb-1.0.22’
make: *** [all] Error 2

Hello, @philchu128,
there is similar problem with make command while compiling preloader and U-Boot at Windows 10 via Embedded Command Shell (Cygwin) due to existence of independent and a bit different instance of make at Windows Linux Subsystem. It was discussed here: Preloader Compiling Error in Windows 10.
Try to not simple call ‘make’ but ‘/bin/make’. If it solve Your problem, You could then adjust default PATH variable of Embedded Command Shell as described at the linked thread above and everything would be OK.
I am not sure this would solve Your problem but worth to try.
Yours sincerelly
Jan Konečný.