Problem with building Yocto. ncurses shell_do_install failed

Hello!

I am trying to build the whole image of SD card from scratch. I was folloved this manual: GSRD v13.1 - Using Yocto Source Package | Documentation | RocketBoards.org but $ bitbake virtual/bootloader operation was failed with meaningless message. According to log it happen during building of ncurses.
I never worked with bitbake, never seen oe_runmake. I also was unsuccesfull in searching any documentation about it. And because of it I came to ask any help from community.

The investigation shown that shell_do_install operation located within ncurses.inc file. On the very top of that operation (line 131 of the file or arround)

oe_runmake -C narrowc ${_install_cfgs} ${_install_opts}
install.progs

command is located. I modified it to store the output on disc:

oe_runmake -C narrowc ${_install_cfgs} ${_install_opts}
install.progs >> /home/yocto_dev/nc.log"

The output likes similar to the log file sugested from bitbake for reading to resolve the problem. The tail of the file is below:

installing /home/yocto_dev/yocto/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/ncurses-native-5.9-r11.1/image/home/yocto_dev/yocto/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/man/man3/terminfo_variables.3ncurses
    .. installing alias SP.3ncurses
    .. installing alias acs_map.3ncurses
    .. installing alias boolcodes.3ncurses
    .. installing alias boolfnames.3ncurses
    .. installing alias boolnames.3ncurses
    .. installing alias cur_term.3ncurses
    .. installing alias numcodes.3ncurses
    .. installing alias numfnames.3ncurses
    .. installing alias numnames.3ncurses
    .. installing alias strcodes.3ncurses
    .. installing alias strfnames.3ncurses
    .. installing alias strnames.3ncurses
    .. installing alias ttytype.3ncurses
    installing /home/yocto_dev/yocto/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/ncurses-native-5.9-r11.1/image/home/yocto_dev/yocto/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/man/man1/tic.1
    installing /home/yocto_dev/yocto/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/ncurses-native-5.9-r11.1/image/home/yocto_dev/yocto/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/man/man1/toe.1
    installing /home/yocto_dev/yocto/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/ncurses-native-5.9-r11.1/image/home/yocto_dev/yocto/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/man/man1/tput.1
    .. installing alias reset.1
    installing /home/yocto_dev/yocto/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/ncurses-native-5.9-r11.1/image/home/yocto_dev/yocto/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/man/man1/tset.1
    .. installing alias reset.1
    installing /home/yocto_dev/yocto/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/ncurses-native-5.9-r11.1/image/home/yocto_dev/yocto/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/man/man3/wresize.3ncurses
    make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/yocto_dev/yocto/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/ncurses-native-5.9-r11.1/ncurses-5.9/narrowc/man'
    make: Leaving directory '/home/yocto_dev/yocto/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/ncurses-native-5.9-r11.1/ncurses-5.9/narrowc'
    ERROR: oe_runmake failed

No warnings, no problems, just ERROR: oe_runmake failed

Could anybody sugest what the reason can cause the problem and how it’s possible to investigate it? Maybe some command line arguments can make log more verbose?

Thanks a lot for any help!

PS: I use Ubuntu 12.04

Same issue. Ubuntu 16.04, ncurses-native/6.0+20171125-r0