Problems instantiating DE10 Nano HDMI

I can’t seem to get the HDMI pins to instantiate on the DE10 Nano from a VHDL top level file. I’ve tried alot of different things, such as starting from a scratch project. It boils down to simply commenting them out in the top level port definitions or not. Pins appear to all be correct against, Terasic demo’s, other git demo’s using the HDMI and the DE10 userguide. (All defined in verilog)

Its something I’m not seeing…it happens with verilog and vhdl tops. Strange.
I can’t see anything different between the QSFs. One compiles with HDMI , the other doesn’t.

In the end I always get the following errors.

Error (175001): The Fitter cannot place 72 pins.
		Info (14596): Information about the failing component(s):
			Info (175028): The pin name(s): GPIO_0[0], GPIO_0[1], GPIO_0[2], GPIO_0[3], GPIO_0[4] and other 67 pins
			Info (15647): These pins are in a group of 72 components with similar legality requirements
		Error (16234): No legal location could be found out of 252 considered location(s).  Reasons why each location could not be used are summarized below:
			Error (184016): There were not enough single-ended bidirectional pin locations available (167 locations affected)
				Info (175029): Y8. Already placed at this location: pin HDMI_TX_D[3]
					Info (175015): The I/O pad HDMI_TX_D[3] is constrained to the location PIN_Y8 due to: User Location Constraints (PIN_Y8)
						Info (14709): The constrained I/O pad is contained within this pin
				Info (175029): Y4. Already placed at this location: pin HDMI_TX_D[9]
					Info (175015): The I/O pad HDMI_TX_D[9] is constrained to the location PIN_Y4 due to: User Location Constraints (PIN_Y4)
				Info (175029): W8. Already placed at this location: pin HDMI_TX_D[2]
					Info (175015): The I/O pad HDMI_TX_D[2] is constrained to the location PIN_W8 due to: User Location Constraints (PIN_W8)

Any ideas greatly! appreciated.

EDIT::::

Another really dumb mistake…

I had a slew of undefined pins…where they went I have 0 idea.
Basically all the GPIO and Arduino. Once I got them in the QSF, everything resolved!