I am a new man, I failed with the linux-socfpga-gsrd-13.1-src.bsx and seeking help

I am working the board -mpression hellio v1.3.
I try to compile the package linux-socfpga-gsrd-13.1-src.bsx(it is presented on https://rocketboards.org/foswiki/view/Documentation/GSRD131GettingStartedYocto ), but I failed.
The messages are:
`ask@ask-virtual-machine:~/yocto/build$ bitbake virtual/bootloader
Pseudo is not present but is required, building this first before the main build
WARNING: Host distribution “Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS” has not been validated with this version of the build system; you may possibly experience unexpected failures. It is recommended that you use a tested distribution.
Parsing recipes: 100% |#########################################| Time: 00:01:49
Parsing of 882 .bb files complete (0 cached, 882 parsed). 1208 targets, 111 skipped, 0 masked, 0 errors.

Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION = "1.16.0"
TARGET_ARCH = "arm"
TARGET_OS = "linux-gnueabi"
MACHINE = "socfpga_cyclone5"
DISTRO = "poky"
DISTRO_VERSION = "1.3"
TUNE_FEATURES = "armv7a vfp neon callconvention-hard cortexa9"
TARGET_FPU = "vfp-neon"
meta
meta-yocto
meta-yocto-bsp
meta-yocto-bsp
meta-altera
meta-linaro = “:”

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
NOTE: Preparing runqueue
NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
ERROR: Function failed: sysroot_stage_all (see /home/ask/yocto/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/quilt-native-0.60-r0/temp/log.do_populate_sysroot.4424 for further information)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/ask/yocto/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/quilt-native-0.60-r0/temp/log.do_populate_sysroot.4424
Log data follows:
| DEBUG: Executing python function sstate_task_prefunc
| DEBUG: Python function sstate_task_prefunc finished
| DEBUG: Executing python function do_populate_sysroot
| DEBUG: Executing shell function sysroot_stage_all
| tar: --same-order option cannot be used with -c
| Try ‘tar --help’ or ‘tar --usage’ for more information.
| tar: This does not look like a tar archive
| tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
| DEBUG: Python function do_populate_sysroot finished
| ERROR: Function failed: sysroot_stage_all (see /home/ask/yocto/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/quilt-native-0.60-r0/temp/log.do_populate_sysroot.4424 for further information)
ERROR: Task 10 (/home/ask/yocto/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/quilt-native_0.60.bb, do_populate_sysroot) failed with exit code '1’
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 23 tasks of which 0 didn’t need to be rerun and 1 failed.
No currently running tasks (23 of 63)

Summary: 1 task failed:
/home/ask/yocto/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/quilt-native_0.60.bb, do_populate_sysroot
Summary: There was 1 WARNING message shown.
Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.
ask@ask-virtual-machine:~/yocto/build$
`
Is there a way to solve the problem?
I want the compling metho, because I found the examples controning leds in it can work well,that is the programs such
as toggle,blink, etc.
I in fact gained the system by other ways, but the exmples controning leds didn’t work, the error message is:
root@cyclone5:~# cd altera
root@cyclone5:~/altera# ls
blink scroll_client toggle
hello syschk
root@cyclone5:~/altera# ./toggle 1 0
Failed opening fifo frequency_fifo_scroll
Who would like to give me some help, very thanks!

DO NOT USE UBUNTU 14.04 .

I have met similar problems when building using 14.04. Then I switched to 12.04, everything is Fine~~

Do remember to run the two “apt-get install” which are in the document, and Yocto user manual~~

The two “apt-get install” which are in the documents:
(1) GSRD v13.1 - Using Yocto source package
(2) Yocto project quick start (for ubuntu and centos part)