Angstrom-socfpga build from my own source download mirror fails

Hi all!

I’m building angstrom-socfpga image for CycloneV according ACDS15.0.1_REL_GSRD_UPDATE1_PR with my own custom layers. Everything goes ok, image boots fine.

But when I try to build the image using my own source download mirror, with BB_NO_NETWORK = “1” set in my local.conf -file, as is adviced in this Yocto FAQ, build fails as follows:

> $  MACHINE=cyclone5 bitbake virtual/kernel my-image virtual/bootloader
> ...
> NOTE: Preparing runqueue
> NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
> NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
> ERROR: Function failed: Network access disabled through BB_NO_NETWORK (or set indirectly due to use of BB_FETCH_PREMIRRORONLY) but access requested with command git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 ls-remote https://github.com/altera-opensource/linux-socfpga.git refs/tags/ACDS15.0.1_REL_GSRD_UPDATE1_PR refs/tags/ACDS15.0.1_REL_GSRD_UPDATE1_PR^{} (for url None)
> ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/rinskmi/angstrom-socfpga/build/tmp-angstrom_v2014_12-glibc/work/cyclone5-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/linux-altera-ltsi/3.10-r1/temp/log.do_fetch.1786
> Log data follows:
> | DEBUG: Executing python function do_fetch
> | DEBUG: Executing python function base_do_fetch
> | DEBUG: Python function base_do_fetch finished
> | DEBUG: Python function do_fetch finished
> | ERROR: Function failed: Network access disabled through BB_NO_NETWORK (or set indirectly due to use of BB_FETCH_PREMIRRORONLY) but access requested with command git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 ls-remote https://github.com/altera-opensource/linux-socfpga.git refs/tags/ACDS15.0.1_REL_GSRD_UPDATE1_PR refs/tags/ACDS15.0.1_REL_GSRD_UPDATE1_PR^{} (for url None)
> ERROR: Task 4 (/home/rinskmi/angstrom-socfpga/sources/meta-altera/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-altera-ltsi_3.10.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
> NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 2214 tasks of which 2213 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
> NOTE: Writing buildhistory
> No currently running tasks (1173 of 3361)

> Summary: 1 task failed:
> /home/rinskmi/angstrom-socfpga/sources/meta-altera/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-altera-ltsi_3.10.bb, do_fetch
> Summary: There were 2 WARNING messages shown.
> Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.

I guess this comes because bitbake tries to connect to remote to resolve ACDS15.0.1_REL_GSRD_UPDATE1_PR tag name and is unable to access the network. This tag comes from my initial checkout to my build branch in angstrom-socfpga git folder, and I cannot fix it in the recipe, as the FAQ advices.

How can I fix this?

I really need to be able to build the image without a network, and be able to do a freeze in my source before software release. Is there any other way to accomplish angstrom-socfpga source freeze prior my software release, and store the source in my company servers so it can be built again exactly the same if the need arises?

Any advise?