We made our own baremetal tutorial.
this tutorial explains the start to end complete procedure for making the baremetal application on the HPS.
overview about this tutorial
- you need to make the DDR3 settings in the QSYS HPS.
- you need to use the “hps_isw_handoff” generated by QSYS HPS and make the preloader from bsp editor.
- do the settings of the bsp editor so that you can boot from QSPI.
- make the preloader and store the preloader on the QSPI.
- make the binary image of your baremetal application using the fromelf command in DS-5 Build steps.
- add the baremetal header to your binary file which is generated from your c code compilation.
- program this binary file on the QSPI and power off and on your device.
now you are successful to boot your c program