I’m trying to repeat the ControlPanel program on DE0-nano-SoC. But I can not even run an empty window that I have:
DE0-nano-SoC card with installed OS DE0_SoC_MTL2_LXDE, downloaded from terasic version of Linux localhost.localdomain 3.13.0-00298-g3c7cbb9 from January 6th. Armv7l (GCC (Ubuntu / Linaro 4.7.2-2ubuntu1)).
Installed without difficulty VNCserver, on a computer under Windows and under Ubuntu 16 and under the virtual machine Ubuntu 12.04, everywhere the desktop is launched via VNCviewer.
I do everything according to the instructions as written in the document DE1-SoC_Control_Panel.pdf
- Installed ubuntu-12.04.5-desktop-i386 on a virtual machine under Windows 7, updated, configured. Then I do everything according to the instructions.
- I install the instruction qt-linux-opensource-5.2.0-x86offline.run. HelloWorld with standard compilers is compiled and launched.
- I install Tool-Chain according to the instructions gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.7-2012.11-20121123_linux.tar.bz2
- I install Qt qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.5.tar.gz all according to the instructions, I add linux-arm-gnueabihf-g ++ and then the next …
$ ./configure -prefix /usr/local/qt-4.8.5-altera-soc -release -shared
-nomake examples -nomake tools -nomake docs -make demos
-xplatform qws / linux-arm-gnueabihf-g ++ -embedded arm -little-endian
$ Sudo make install
All is well! But maybe there is some mistake here?
- In Qt I attach the installed compiler and version of Qt, as well as the Kits I configure as in the instructions. Everything is compiled without errors.
- But the hello file itself (the empty window should be started) does not start on the virtual machine itself, nor on the DE0-nano-SoC board. I’m trying to start it like this ./hello -qws does not exit, right for file 777.
Tell me where I’m wrong? Is it possible to run the program created in this way on LXDE? Or there other compilers are necessary?
There is another request, can anyone have the source code of the Control Panel from DE0-nano-SoC?