Looking for a tool chain - im new

Hello, im having problem to find a tool that allows me to compile code for arm 9. We have a DE0-Nano-SoC. No problem using Quartus for fpga part, but using HPS, is there any toolchain with librares and apis to start the project?. GNU Arm Embedded Toolchain doesnt support Arm Cortex-A9. Im needing a Free Tool Chain with pheripherial librares emmbedded etc, to use SPI, UART…

Install the the SoC EDS from Intel FPGA website. Open the SoC EDS command shell and run your gcc/makefiles from there.

Thank you roberbot, thats the option that Terasic expose on their manuals, i ve using it with some examples, Im installing DS- 5 web license, its easier to generate make files, admin .h libraries… and so on…

I have run the

~/intelFPGA_pro/17.1/embedded/embedded_command_shell.sh

but gcc -v still returns Target: x86_64-linux-gnu

I get it, after running

~/intelFPGA_pro/17.1/embedded/embedded_command_shell.sh

I need to run

`arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc -v`

This is the gcc that will compile for socfpga

Installing DS- 5 web license, it’s easier to generate and make files, admin libraries, and so on. Also, Install the SoC EDS from the Intel FPGA website. Open the SoC EDS command shell and run your gcc/makefiles from there. Also, students can easily avail the Ph.D. Assignment Help UK from the expert writers at such a cheap price.