Stratix 10 SoC Secure Boot

I am trying to get Secure Boot working for the Stratix10 SoC. There is documentation through RocketBoards for how to re-compile U-Boot with Verified Boot feature but the defconfig provides seems to date back to 2019 and does not compile with newer tags in uboot repo (i.e. rel_socfpga_v2023.10_24.04.02_pr). Ive updated the config with the following from the standard stratix10 defconfig:

# Additions
CONFIG_TEXT_BASE=0x200000
CONFIG_SPL_BSS_MAX_SIZE=0x100000
CONFIG_ENV_OFFSET=0x04100000

The above gets past some of the initial defconfig building issues but there remains a compile issue with the lack of the following config:

CONFIG_ARMV8_SECURE_BASE

Has anyone worked with Secure Boot with later tags in the uboot repository? Is there an updated secureboot defconfig compatible with the latest tag?

Update: I have been able to work through the compile and linking issues with the following additions to the secure defconfig from 2019:

# Additions
CONFIG_NR_DRAM_BANKS=2
CONFIG_TEXT_BASE=0x200000
CONFIG_ENV_OFFSET=0x04100000
CONFIG_SPI=y
CONFIG_ARMV8_PSCI=y
CONFIG_ARMV8_SECURE_BASE=0
CONFIG_USE_BOOTARGS=y
CONFIG_BOOTARGS="earlycon panic=-1"
CONFIG_SPL_ALTERA_SDRAM=y
CONFIG_SPL_TEXT_BASE=0xFFE00000
CONFIG_SPL_MAX_SIZE=0x40000
CONFIG_SPL_HAS_BSS_LINKER_SECTION=y
CONFIG_SPL_BSS_START_ADDR=0x3ff00000
CONFIG_SPL_STACK=0xffe3f000
CONFIG_SYS_SPL_MALLOC=y
CONFIG_HAS_CUSTOM_SPL_MALLOC_START=y
CONFIG_CUSTOM_SYS_SPL_MALLOC_ADDR=0x3fa00000
CONFIG_SYS_SPL_MALLOC_SIZE=0x500000
CONFIG_SPL_BSS_MAX_SIZE=0x100000

It’s completely unclear, however, whether this is correct. I will continue to work through the secure boot procedures but some clarity on whether secure boot is supported on the Stratix s10 SoC in this way with the latest u-boot build tags would be helpful if anyone has done it. Ive seen mention from Intel on UEFI secure boot options but unclear if that’s an old method or the newer one. There are no recent tags in the UEFI source repositories so Im assuming that method for secure boot is obsolete.